Looking for a fun activity to do while you’re at home on a chilly day? Try making these no bake treats that will make your pup happy!
Here is what you will need for these No Bake Dog Snowball Treats :
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup oat flour (pulverize rolled oats in the food processor to make your own)
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A bowl of shredded coconut (to roll the treats in)
Once you have gathered all of your ingredients, follow these simple steps:
- Place all ingredients in a food processor, expect for the shredded coconut.
- Pulse until the dough holds together.
- Take the dough by handfuls and form into balls. Adjust the size as needed.
- Roll each of the balls in flaked coconut, squeezing as you go to help coconut stick.
- Keep refrigerated, give to your pup to enjoy within one week.
Click here to view more healthy, delicious pet recipes on our blog.