Fall-Themed Cat Fun
Keep your kitty entertained by crafting a simple stick toy that they will be sure to love! This craft is easy to do and fun for the kids.
All you need
- Fake Leaves (such as these ones)
- Yarn or string of any color
- A stick: You can either find a sturdy one outside (for extra fun) or buy ones like this!
- As an optional first step, you can decorate the stick to your liking. Use markers or paint – whatever you love!
- Next, simply tie the string around the stem of the leaf and tie the other end to the stick.
Now you have a fun wand toy that you made yourself. This is an easy and fun activity to enjoy with kids. These are cute, and it is fun for you and your cat to play with!
Check out our office cat, Hannah, enjoying one that was made here at the shelter!