Say hello to a Spiced Pumpkin-Peanut Butter Cookie even your dog can enjoy.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée (be sure to use real pumpkin, not the pie filler. I used a superfood blend found here.)
- 1/4 cup unsalted and unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
If you would like, you can add an egg too. Here are the instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and ground cinnamon.
- Mix in the pumpkin and peanut butter, then slowly add the water. If the dough is too sticky, add a bit more flour. If it’s too dry, add a small amount of water.
- Place the treats on a nonstick baking pan and put in the oven for 20 minutes.