Here are some suggestions of ways to donate if you cannot make a monetary donation:
- Share your happy tails! This inspires others to rescue a shelter pet in need.
- Follow us on social.
- Share our posts on social channels, this helps us to reach a bigger audience.
- Sign up to volunteer. Our pets still need help from you for everyday things such as spending time or going for walks.
- Have old pet supplies? We accept in-kind donations of toys, pet beds and even opened food if it is not expired.
- Old linens? We are always in need of towels, sheets, and blankets.
- Tell your friends and family about us! And make sure they sign up to receive the Barkington Post newsletter.
- Write a review.
- Sign up to be a foster.
- Purchase an item on the Amazon wish list.
- Have photography experience? We love a good glamour shot of our animals -sign up to volunteer!
- Help at home: keep collars on your pets, have them microchipped, spayed and neutered, and keep your dog on leash when not on your property.
We appreciate all you do! The donate page has a list of the many ways we accept donations.