This fall season, make something that is fun for you, and delicious for your pets to enjoy.
Pumpkin Cat Treats
- 1 can of salmon or shredded chicken (14 oz.)
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Blend the oats in a blender until they are a powder.
- Drain the chicken or salmon of all the water and combine all the ingredients together. Stir well.
- Form into small cookies
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until crisp.
- Allow them to cool before serving them.
- Store while fresh (3-4 days).
You can hide these treats around your space to make for a fun game for your feline friend!
Dog Pumpkin Smoothie
- 1/2 cup of oat milk
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin/ pumpkin puree
- Whipped cream
- Treats(if desired) to top
- Mix the oat milk and pumpkin together in a cup.
- Top with whipped cream and treats, if desired!
This fall treat is easy and so delicious!
- 1/3 Cup Rolled Oats
- 3 Tbsp canned pumpkin or pumpkin puree
- 4 Tbsp Dried Apples (without pips and stems)
- 3 Tbsp Water
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a bowl
- Shape the mixture into tiny balls
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Let cool before serving.
These are a delicious treat for your bunny!
Have fun making these at home treats, and watch the joy when you get to feed them to your furry family members. For more pet recipes visit our Recipes Page.