Spooky Fun Enrichment!
Looking for something spooky to keep your pup entertained on Halloween? Look no further! These “frozen brain” enrichment treats will keep them occupied for a long time! It is a simple and fun way to keep your dog busy while you are taking care of other things on Halloween evening.
All you are going to need is:
- 2 cans pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tub plain Greek yogurt
- About 2 cups water
- Brain mold (you can buy something like this from Michael’s or Party City)
- Coconut oil
- Mix all the ingredients together in a big bowl
- Take the coconut oil and use it to grease the mold
- Pour the mixture in the mold
- Freeze overnight!
**This amount should make more than one mold.
You can give this treat to your pup and they will spend lots of time licking it in order to get to taste the yummy treat! This should keep them occupied for quite some time. Keep in mind that while it freezes, it might get a little bit messy so if you have a floor that is not carpet, that might work best!