Dog Treat Recipe:
Share the love with you dog with these tasty treats.
- 2 cups oat flour (pulse rolled oats in the food processor to make your own)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour or any flour your dog digests well
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Natural food coloring
You can decorate the treats to your heart’s content with different shapes or colored designs.
- Preheat the oven to 350º
- Combine all the ingredients and divide the dough into 4 equal portions
- Pick your pup’s favorite colors for their treats, and mix in the food coloring
- Roll out the dough and cut into hearts or other shapes
- Place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes
(Optional) Once the cookies are cooled, decorate them with pet-safe icing
These little snacks will fill your dog’s heart and stomach. Just be sure to put the treats away so they don’t go missing!