One of the safest & most effective ways you can help Nevada Humane Society pets right now is to order items from our Amazon Wish Lists that will be delivered directly to our shelters.
Links to our Amazon Wish Lists and details on the items that are most needed right now are provided below. Ship to 2825 Longley Lane, Suite B, Reno, NV 89502.
Our Cats & Kittens Are Wishing For:
- Toys, such as laser lights, bubbles, small toys in bulk
- Balls of yarn
- Food, dry and canned, any brand (no fish, please)
- Cat beds, tall scratching posts
- Non-clumping or clay cat litter
- Small cat carriers
- Kitten milk replacer
- Canned, all natural, pumpkin
- Feliway spray and plug-ins
Our Dogs & Puppies Are Wishing For:
- Toys, at least 6”+ diameter and chew resistant, XXL Kong, Jolly Balls
- Treats, chewy and non-rawhide
- Collars, leashes and harnesses
- Puppy milk replacer
- Hot dogs and peanut butter (without xylitol)
Be sure to use AmazonSmile too, a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Just choose Nevada Humane Society as your charity of choice!
NHS is a charitable, 501(c)3, non-profit organization and the Federal Tax ID is 88-0072720. Our lifesaving success is dependent about individual, business, and foundation donations. Thanks for your support on behalf of the animals!